The Virtual office
What is a virtual office?
A virtual office is the possibility to state the registered office of a trade or company at an address that is different from your permanent residence. It is usually very popular for programmers, developers, IT or marketing workers, in the field of finance or construction. In short, for professions that do not require a physical office. You can work anywhere else and at the same time you have a seat different from your home, where everything around your business takes place.
What are the myths about virtual office?
The virtual office is a perfect space for fraudsters, self-employed people can not set up a virtual office or the virtual office is a subject to more frequent inspections by the authorities. Have you ever heard anything like this? In that case, you came across common myths about virtual office. Let´s refute them together.
1. A self-employed person can not establish a virtual office
The truth is that an individual does not have a registred office. But that doesn´t mean he can´t. The registered office of the trade automatically equals pernament residence, unless the self-employed person decides otherwise. If he does not want to have it at his pernament residence address, he can put it elsewhere.
2. A virtual office is a space for fraudsters who are trying to hide their business
Never say never. But as a rule, a virtual office is the domain of small businesses that try to keep operating costs low. If the authorities get the impression that the entrepreneur is intentionally changing the registred office, he will intervence.
3. It is not necessary to mark the company or sole trader on the building
On the contrary – it is a condition. The Trade Licensing Act § 31, paragraph 2 clearly states that “the entrepreneur is obliged to visibly mark the object in which he has his place of business with the business name, or the name orsurname and identification number.”
4. Virtual office means more frequent inspections by the authorities
The companys´s registered office does not affect the activity of the authorities towards your company. If the so-called authorities shine light on you, it will probably be more due to your passive communication or the fact that your compny has no income or history, making it more suspicious. But definitely not just because of the seat.
The advantages of a virtual office include low costs, a prestigious address, privacy protection and, last but not least, a private mailbox. Let’s break down the individual benefits.
1. Low costs – Compared to a classic office, you will spend about a tenth of the cost on a virtual office in Prague. You can rent a seat with us from as little as EUR 0,12 per day, which means that you will pay from EUR 3,60 to EUR 7,19 per month, depending on the selected package.
2. Prestigious address – Headquarters at a lucrative address in the center of Prague increases your prestige and credibility in the eyes of clients. On purpose, would you rather reach for a company from the “upper lower” or from the center of Prague?
3. Protects your privacy – Failure to disclose your home address will always guarantee you privacy and security. You will appreciate this advantage, especially when doing business from home.
4. Private mailbox – Thanks to it, you do not have to worry about your shipments. You will have access to your mail 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and you can be sure that your packages will always be delivered and kept safe at the company’s headquarters until you pick them up.
How to choose a virtual office
If you have decided to set up a virtual office, you should first think about a few things:
1. Do you have a suitable address? We know from experience that the virtual office in the center of Prague is very easily accessible and at the same time represents a certain prestige.
2. Does the company you are looking for offer administrative services? You will receive correspondence at the company’s headquarters, where you will meet with clients, but also with public administration bodies. Will you be able to receive information about incoming mail? Will you have meeting rooms? At this time, these services are already offered by many virtual offices. Therefore, we would choose those that provide these services.
3. Do you know what you pay? Definitely don’t just follow the price itself. Find out what the rent includes so you won’t be surprised later.
4. Click on the landlord. If you want the rental of the virtual office to run smoothly, we recommend finding out if the landlord owns the property. Otherwise, it could just put name tags on the mailboxes and you could lose your seat soon.
How to set up a virtual office?
A virtual office can be set up in three ways, online via the web, an online video call or in person – in person. So what do the individual steps entail?
Online using the web
You can either choose a package and write to us that you have chosen, or you can contact us with a request to create a customized virtual office. We will figure out which variant will be the most suitable and the most advantageous for you and we will send it to you by e-mail.
An online video call
Another option is to make an online meeting, discuss everything via video call, and then you can sign the contract online. You don’t have to go anywhere because of that. And if you are not sure whether the virtual office is just for you, or if you want to use our services, you can use free video consulting and only then decide.
Nice old age – in person
However, if you prefer to deal with things offline, you can call us and we will arrange a personal meeting.
Why choose a virtual office from virtual office
Because with us you get:
- Registered office of the company, including all administration related to the establishment at a prestigious address in the center of Prague – Kaprova 42/14, 110 00 Prague 1
- Reception with constant operation
- Possibility to take over correspondence when you are not currently at the address of your company’s registered office
- Information about incoming mail via e-mail or SMS
- Forwarding of incoming correspondence to the address of your choice
- A client system that makes your job easier